Saturday, April 19, 2014

University bans selfies at graduation ceremony - USA TODAY




college university - Google News





University bans selfies at graduation ceremony - USA TODAY




The Inquisitr

University bans selfies at graduation ceremony
USA TODAY
University President and former R.I. Congressman Ronald Machtley supports this move, citing his own social media presence as the graduation committees chief concern. “I tweet a lot, I have 2,200 followers on campus and I think the fear was…because I ...
Bryant University Selfies Has The College President Pulling An ObamaThe Inquisitr
Bryant University Begs Students Not To Take Selfies At CommencementHuffington Post
University president to grads: no selfies while receiving your diplomaPBS NewsHour
Tbo.com -WCVB Boston
all 87 news articles »







No comments: